-
March 26th, 2004, 12:08 PM
#1
Inactive Member
thank you for being there for me yesterday......
i needed you....and you were there....
this is wide reaching....it's meant for so many of you....
if you talked to me, pm'd me, emailed me, posted me, made me laugh or even think......
you helped me.... and for that...i thank you
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
now lemme go eat some donuts [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
March 26th, 2004, 12:10 PM
#2
Inactive Member
If you're not eating properly...we'll be force-feeding you donuts [img]tongue.gif[/img]
You look after yourself, Ms Demon... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
March 26th, 2004, 12:26 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I still dont really know what the result was.....by the time I got back here you were gone....typical ..Im workin doubles....and im tired as hell so I havent been on late at night...sure sign im gettin old..Look for me when you get home today ..K.. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
March 27th, 2004, 02:34 AM
#4
Inactive Member
awww JOHn....you know I can knock you down and drag ya thru the mud any day....
eating isn't high on the list...
smooOches ya all
-
March 27th, 2004, 02:36 AM
#5
Inactive Member
the results
i go in friday
and we talk .....the icky thing
or we start talking other diagnosis..... which im not sure they know...?
endometriosis?
i just want to start getting better....
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks